NCI Division of Cancer Biology Summer Undergraduate Research Program
General Program Information
The program will resume again in Summer 2025
This program is aimed towards undergraduate students interested in solving complex problems in cancer through interdisciplinary research.
- Open to Rising Junior and Senior Undergraduates
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- $6000 Stipend + Free Housing
- Support for Travel to/from Research Institution
- Two-day Research Conference at the NIH in Bethesda, MD
We are excited for the program to begin again in 2025!
Sponsored by the National Cancer Institute of the NIH