Leidos Biomedical Research Inc. (Leidos Biomed) has established robust and proactive safeguards to protect against bias resulting from financial conflicts of interest of our investigators, subcontractors or others responsible for the conduct of research activities. These measures include internal controls such as processes and procedures, training and other measures as well as processes to avoid, mitigate and manage potential, perceived, and actual conflicts of interest.
Public Disclosure of Financial Conflicts of Interest
Public disclosure of financial conflicts of interest are made in accordance with company policy and the requirements of Federal Regulation 45 CFR 95.
Requests for Public Information Regarding Conflicts of Interest
Request for publicly accessible information regarding Conflicts of Interest should specify the full name of the investigator(s) and/or the study for which information is requested.
Requests can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR in writing to:
Leidos Biomedical Research Inc.
Attn: Ethics and Compliance Office
PO Box B
Frederick, MD 21702
Leidos Biomed will respond via email or in writing to requests within 5 business days of receipt by the Ethics and Compliance Office.
The information to be made public includes:
- Project/Contract number;
- Project Director or Principal Investigator (Contact PD/PI if a multiple PD/PI model is used);
- Name of the Investigator with the financial conflict of interest;
- Name of the entity with which the Investigator has a financial conflict of interest;
- Nature of the financial interest (e.g., equity, consulting fee, travel reimbursement, honorarium);
- Value of the financial interest or a statement that the interest is one whose value cannot be readily determined through reference to public prices or other reasonable measures of fair market value;
If the investigator has no applicable conflict of interest, that information will be provided as well.