A Collaboration Agreement is appropriate for research collaboration involving intellectual and material contributions by the Frederick National Laboratory and external partner(s). It is useful for proof-of-concept studies.
- Includes brief research plan detailing contributions of each party
- Provisions for confidentiality and material distribution and use
- IP recognition with no advanced promise to joint inventions
- In-kind resource commitments (no funding)
- Data publishing provisions
Sample Collaboration Agreement
For more information, contact:
Vladimir M. Popov, Ph.D.
Director, Partnership Development Office