- TypeSeqer assay workflow capable of individual detection of 52 HPV types, including all carcinogenic types.
- Includes sufficient basic consultation with a subject matter expert.
- Perform a series of three polymerase chain reactions, with a dilution or enzyme treatment between the steps.
- There are no individual sample purification or normalization steps required, allowing for a streamlined, high-throughput workflow with minimal hands-on time.
- Run submitted samples on the Ion next-generation sequencing platforms.
- Previously extracted DNA is acceptable for submission.
- Submitted extracted DNA will be quantitatively assessed before final acceptance.
- Provides automated reports containing assay performance and detected HPV types per sample.
- For DNA extraction service associated with this assay, the Cancer Genomics Research Laboratory requires 500 ul per sample in one of the following three sample media:
The assay has been designed to operate on Thermo Fisher Scientific Ion next-generation sequencing platforms as well as Illumina next-generation sequencing instruments.